The item is new and the manufacturers seal is intact.
The item will be a full working machine with minimal marks or damage at an amazing discounted price.
Some of our best sellers are grade B. Ideal for users who are not concerned by a reduction in cosmetic condition in order to save money.
The item will not have more than two of the below characteristics but could include some of the issues as described as above in grade A:
A well-used item with cosmetic damage but functional and working.
The item will have one of the below characteristics but could include some of the issues as described as above in grade A and B:
What we mean!
- "Wear and tear" Is 'reasonable' use. For example the unit might have faint marks on the casing.
- "Scratch" A line/mark that is visible when looked at close up.
- "Scuff" A mark up to the size of a thumb print.
- Some of our products come from corporate companies where they are security marked. We will do the best to ensure these marks are removed as carefully as possible. However, it can, on occasion, affect the cosmetic condition of the machine. Where the mark left behind is large or noticeable it is deemed to be indelibly marked. This does not affect the use of the machine.
- Each laptop or TFT has thousands of tiny "pixels" or dots that make up the screen. Sometimes these die and turn black, we refer to these as dead pixels
- When you use a keyboard you gradually wear some of the keys on the keyboard. The letters you use more regularly you will notice more wear on the keys. When this happens the keys can become shiny and eventually the characters become worn.